- Any jewellery that is not made from 925 silver or 14k gold will show signs of tarnish over time. To slow down this process, kindly practise the following:
1. Remove while showering, working out and swimming.
2. Store in a clean and dry place. Eg- Plastic box or cloth pouch.
How do I care for my metal jewellery?
How do I care for my pearl/beaded jewellery?
It's crucial to polish pearls and glass beads once in a while, you can do so with a clean dry cotton cloth.
Tote Bag Care:
What is my tote bag made of?
The fabric for your tote has been sourced directly from the cotton mills of Ichalkaranji, Kohlapur. The fabric is then cut and stitched by our tailors thus eliminating any unnecessary waste and exploitation.
Use a mild detergent with cold water, handwash only and dry flat for keeping your bag in tip-top shape.
What kind of yarn do you use?
All our crochet products are made from 100% acrylic yarn.
What is the filling used in Froggie?
Froggie's insides are made with polyester filling.
Hand washing is the gentlest method to clean your crocheted items:
- Use a mild detergent, avoid using fabric softeners since they leave a residue.
- Submerge the item in water and agitate with your hands, avoid wringing.
- Let the item soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse out with cold water until water runs clear.
- Press between a towel or clean cloth to remove excess water, lay flat to dry.
- Drying in direct sunlight may lead to discolouration.